So many conventions and so little time. If you’re a fan of comics, anime, manga, costumes, or a fun time in general, you have come to the right place. These types of conventions are a judgment free place where we are able to nerd out about the awesome things in life.
You’re not too late to be apart of all the fun! Here are the 2019 anime and comic convention schedules around the United States that you don’t want to miss.
2019 Anime Expo
- Date: July 3rd-9th
- Location: Los Angelos, California
- Regular tickets – $80
- Premier tickets – $415
- Size: 110,000 attendees
- Events: cosplay/costumes, concerts/shows, contests/prizes, gaming, lectures/workshops, karaoke/photosets, influencers/autographs
For more information or click here.
2019 Comic-Con – International
- Date: July 18th-21st
- Location: San Diego, California
- Price: Per day
- Adult badges – $66
- Children badges – $33
- Size: 160,000 Attendees
- Events: Games, Comic themes, panel rooms, Q&As, Wide range of categories, and so much more.
To see more of the events click here.
- Date: June 6th-9th
- Location: Forth Worth, Texas
- Regular tickets – $85
- Children tickets – $25
- Size: 40,000 attendees
- Events: cosplay/fashion, voice actors/YouTubers, performances, manga/anime.
Sound like you want to go? Here’s the website.
- Date: August 29th-Sept 2nd
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Memberships – $95
- Size: 80,000 attendees
- Events: Pop culture, shows/films, autographs, gaming, contest, workshops, and more.
Live close and free during the dates? Check the site out.
- Date: July 26th-29th
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Memberships – $95
- Size: 25,000 attendees
- Events: Asian pop culture, cosplay/contest/karaoke, gaming, manga library, maid cafe show, and more.
Registration is not yet open but you can stay tuned to get the early bird membership. See everything on their website.
2019 Anime Midwest
- Date: July 5th-7th
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Friday/Sunday tickets – $40
- Saturday tickets – $50
- Three day tickets – $70
- Size: 15,000 attendees
- Events: Shopping/exhibits, gaming/karaoke, meeting/autographs, sword demos, free ramen.
Get more information here.
There are so many of these conventions everywhere in the U.S. and it is growing with popularity. Attend a local one or choose to go to one of these bigger ones. Each one has their own unique style.
Thank you for tuning in on this weeks post. Follow me on social media and check out more of my posts. See you next week!